www.dgmhup.gov.in Form Apply Online, UP ANM GNM Admission Form 2023, UP ANM GNM Admission Online Application Form 2023 Apply For 2253 Seats, Uttar Pradesh ANM Application Admission Form 2023 Last Date
UP ANM GNM Admission Online Application Form 2023
Uttar Pradesh ANM GNM Admission 2023 notification has been released, Uttar Pradesh Department of Medical Health & Family Welfare has issued a notification for Admission of ANM GNM Admission posts, Uttar Pradesh ANM GNM Admission has issued approval for recruitment to 2253 posts, application forms are going to start ANM GNM Admission application form can apply through the official website of Uttar Pradesh Department of Medical Health & Family Welfare, must read the official notification before filling the ANM GNM Admission application form.
www.dgmhup.gov.in Form Apply Online
UP ANM GNM Admission 2253 Seats approval has been issued ANM GNM Admission 2023 application forms have started candidates who were preparing for ANM GNM Admission have a golden opportunity for them can fill the application form on vacant posts by Uttar Pradesh Department of Medical Health & Family Welfare ANM GNM Admission Acceptance Release Is Released Eligible Candidates Are Interested To Fill The Form Can Fill Their Application Form Before The Last Date.
Uttar Pradesh GNM ANM Application Admission Form 2023 Notification
|Name Of Department||Department of Medical Health & Family Welfare, U.P.|
|Vacancies||ANM, GNM Admission|
|Total Post||2253 Seats|
|Apply Date||01 July 2023|
|Last Date||31 July 023|
ANM GNM Admission Age Limit
The minimum age of the candidate applying for ANM GNM Admission has been kept from 17 years to the maximum age of 35 years, apart from this, special relaxation has been given on the basis of category, for which official notification is required.
- Minimum Age : 17 Years
- Maximum Age : 35 Years
- Age Relaxation Extra as per ANM GNM Admission Advt No. 2023 Rules.
ANM GNM Admission Seats 2023 Details
- GNM Training College Wise Seat Details 2023 – 453 Seats
|School of Nursing UHM Hospital, Kanpur Nagar – 35 Seats|
|School of Nursing L.L.R. Hospital Kanpur Nagar – 67 Seats|
|Nursing School S.R.N Hospital, Prayagraj – 54 Seats|
|Nursing School M.P. District Combined Hospital, Bareilly – 23 Seats|
|Nursing School SNMC, Agra – 58 Seats|
|School of Nursing Neta Ji Subhash Chandra Bosh, District Hospital, Gorakhpur – 50 Seats|
|School of Nursing Balrampur Hospital, Lucknow – 23 Seats|
|School of Nursing, SVBP hospital, LLRM Medical College, Meerut – 66 Seats|
|School of Nursing, Gandhi Memorial and Associated hospital KGMU, Lucknow – 77 Seats|
- ANM Training College Wise Seat Details 2023 – 1,800 Seats
|ANMTC Halwai ki Bagichi Mathura Road Agra – 50 Seats|
|ANMTC Bannadeyi Aligarh – 50 Seats|
|ANMTC Ayodhya – 50 Seats|
|ANMTC District Hospital Harra ki Chungi Azamgarh – 50 Seats|
|ANMTC Near CMO Office Campus Ballia – 50 Seats|
|ANMTC Naraini Banda – 50 Seats|
|ANMTC Fatehganj Bareilly – 50 Seats|
|ANMTC Near CMO Office Campus Basti – 50 Seats|
|ANMTC Nehtaur Bijnor – 50 Seats|
|ANMTC TB Hospital Campus Etawah – 50 Seats|
|ANMTC Fatehgarh Farrukhabad – 50 Seats|
|ANMTC BRD Medical College campus Gorakhpur – 50 Seats|
|ANMTC Pilkua Hapur – 50 Seats|
|ANMTC Karanjkala Jaunpur – 50 Seats|
|ANMTC Moth Jhansi – 50 Seats|
|ANMTC Leprosy Hospital Campus GT Road Kanpur – 50 Seats|
|ANMTC Near District Women Hospital Lakhimpur – 50 Seats|
|ANMTC Aliganj Luckonw – 50 Seats|
|ANMTC Charkhari Mohoba – 50 Seats|
|ANMTC District Hospital Campus Mainpuri – 50 Seats|
|ANMTC Near CMO Office Mathura – 50 Seats|
|ANMTC Near District Hospital Meerut – 50 Seats|
|ANMTC Madhan Mirzapur – 50 Seats|
|ANMTC Near District Hospital Moradabad – 50 Seats|
|ANMTC Kukra Block Muzzafarnagar – 50 Seats|
|ANMTC Amariya Philibhit – 50 Seats|
|ANMTC Near CMO Office Pratapgarh – 50 Seats|
|ANMTC Soraon, Prayagraj – 50 Seats|
|ANMTC Near CMO Office Campus Raebareli – 50 Seats|
|ANMTC Milak Rampur – 50 Seats|
|ANMTC SVD Hospital Campus Saharanpur – 50 Seats|
|ANMTC Lodhipur Shahjahanpur – 50 Seats|
|ANMTC Near Sitapur Eye Hospital Sitapur – 50 Seats|
|ANMTC Near Reserve Police Line Sultanpur – 50 Seats|
|ANMTC Bada Gaon Varanasi – 50 Seats|
|ANMTC Cholapur, Varanasi – 50 Seats|
ANM GNM Admission Application Fees
- General – Rs.200/-
- OBC / SC / ST – Rs. 100/-
- Payment Mode Online For – Payment will be made through Debit Card / Credit Card / Net Banking Only.
ANM GNM Admission Eligibility(Qualification)
- GNM Course Admission – 10+2 Intermediate & High School Exam Passed with Science Stream and English as a Subject in 10+2 Level with 40% Marks from recognized Board will be eligible for this Course. ANM with Registration in Council will be eligible for this course.
- ANM CourseAdmission Only for Female – 10+2 Intermediate with 45% Marks (for General / OBC / EWS) & 40% Marks (for SC / ST) from recognized Board. will be eligible for this Course.
- For more Details Read the Official Notification.
How to fill the application form of ANM GNM Admission Recruitment 2023 online
- To fill the application form of ANM GNM Admission Recruitment 2023, the official website of Uttar Pradesh Department of Medical Health & Family Welfare has to be opened.
- Even after clicking on the recruitment button, the recruitment link is given, click on that link.
- After clicking on the link, the official dashboard will open to fill the ANM GNM Admission form.
- In which registration, login option buttons will also be there, click on it.
- After clicking on the first you have to fill your information like name address mobile number email id and click on registration.
- After registration, you have to click on the login button, which you have entered the mobile number and email id, the login id password has come on that email id.
- By clicking on the login button, enter the ID password and the form will open completely and fill out the form.
- After filling the complete information in the forum, check the form and verify it by clicking on the button.
- After filling the form upload the photo sign upload the document after uploading click on submit button.
- After submitting the form, make the online payment by clicking on the payment verify button, after deducting the online payment, take a print out of the form and save it.