REET Vacancy 2023, REET Form last Date 2023, REET Level 1&2&3 Vacancy 2023, REET Recruitment 2023 Notification Application Form, Eligibility, Exam Date, Level 1 & 2& 3 Grade Teacher Post
REET Recruitment 2023 Application Form
Rajasthan REET Recruitment 2023 notification has been released, Uttar Pradesh Panchayati Raj REET Teacher has issued approval for recruitment to 33000 posts, application forms are going to start very soon VDO Recruitment application form can apply through the official website of Panchayati Raj Department, must read the official notification before filling the REET Teacher recruitment application form.
REET Level 1&2&3 Vacancy 2023
Rajasthan REET Teacher recruitment approval has been issued REET Teacher Recruitment 2023 application forms have started candidates who were preparing for REET Teacher have a golden opportunity for them can fill the application form on vacant posts by Panchayati Raj Department REET Teacher Recruitment Acceptance Release Is Released Eligible Candidates Are Interested To Fill The Form Can Fill Their Application Form Before The Last Date.
REET Recruitment 2023 Notification
|Name Of Department||Board of Secondary Education Rajasthan|
|Vacancies||Level 1 & 2& 3 Grade Teacher Post|
|Total Post||33000 potential|
|Apply Date||September 2023|
|Last Date||September 2023|
REET Form Age Limit
- Minimum Age: 18 Years
- Maximum Age: 40 Years
- Age Relaxation Extra as per Advt 2023 Rules.
REET Form Vacancy 2023 Details
- Primary Teacher Level I
- Upper Primary Teacher Level II
REET Form Application Fees
- General / OBC : 450/-
- OBC NCL : 350/-
- SC / ST : 250/-
- Correction Charge : 300/-
- Pay the Exam Fee Through Emitra CSC Center, Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking.
REET Form Eligibility (Qualification)
- REET Level 1 Exam Passed in 2021 or 2022. RSMSSB Primary Level Eligibility Details Update Soon.
- Bachelor Degree with 2 Year Diploma in Elementary Education OR Bachelor with 50% Marks / Master Degree and B.Ed Degree. OR Bachelor Degree with 45% Marks and 1 Year B.Ed (According to NCTE Norm) OR 10+2 Senior Secondary with 50% Marks and 4 Year B.El.Ed / B.A.Ed / B.SC.Ed
- OR Bachelor Degree with 50% Marks and 1 Year B.Ed Special Education OR Master Degree with 55% Marks and 3 Year Integrated B.Ed – M.Ed. REET 2022 Level II Exam Passed. More Eligibility Details Read the Notification.
- For more Details Read the Official Notification.
How to fill the application form of Uttar Pradesh VDO Recruitment 2023 online
- To fill the application form of REET Teacher Recruitment 2023, the official website of Panchayati Raj Department has to be opened.
- Even after clicking on the recruitment button, the recruitment link is given, click on that link.
- After clicking on the link, the official dashboard will open to fill the REET Teacher recruitment form.
- In which registration, login option buttons will also be there, click on it.
- After clicking on the first you have to fill your information like name address mobile number email id and click on registration.
- After registration, you have to click on the login button, which you have entered the mobile number and email id, the login id password has come on that email id.
- By clicking on the login button, enter the ID password and the form will open completely and fill out the form.
- After filling the complete information in the forum, check the form and verify it by clicking on the button.
- After filling the form upload the photo sign upload the document after uploading click on submit button.
- After submitting the form, make the online payment by clicking on the payment verify button, after deducting the online payment, take a printout of the form and save it.