www.jssc.nic.in Recruitment 2023, Jharkhand Matric Level Combined Competitive Examination 2023, JSSC Matric Level Recruitment 2023, Jharkhand JSSC Matric Level Vacancy 2023 Notification Form Apply Online For 455 Post Vacancy
Jharkhand JSSC Matric Level Vacancy 2023
JSSC Matric Level Recruitment 2023 notification has been released, Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission Department has issued a notification for recruitment of JSSC Matric Level posts, JSSC Matric Level has issued approval for recruitment to 455 posts, application forms are going to start JSSC Matric Level Recruitment application form can apply through the official website of Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission Department, must read the official notification before filling the JSSC Matric Level recruitment application form.
JSSC Matric Level Competitive Examination 2023
Jharkhand JSSC Matric Level posts recruitment approval has been issued JSSC Matric Level Recruitment 2023 application forms have started candidates who were preparing for JSSC Matric Level have a golden opportunity for them can fill the application form on vacant posts by Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission Department JSSC Matric Level Recruitment Acceptance Release Is Released Eligible Candidates Are Interested To Fill The Form Can Fill Their Application Form Before The Last Date.
Jharkhand JSSC Matric Level Recruitment 2023 Notification
|Name Of Department||Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission (JSSC)|
|Vacancies||Matric Level Combined Competitive Examination – 2023|
|Apply Date||04 July 2023|
|Last Date||03 August 2023|
JSSC Matric Level Age Limit
The minimum age of the candidate applying for JSSC Matric Level recruitment has been kept from 18 years to the maximum age of 35 years, apart from this, special relaxation has been given on the basis of category, for which official notification is required.
- Minimum Age 18 Years
- Maximum Age: 35 Years
- Age Relaxation Extra as per Recruitment Notification 2023 Rules.
Vacancy 2023 Details
|Post Name||Total||JSSC Matric Level JMLCCE 2023 Eligibility|
|Insect rearing and allied industries department||268||Class 10th Matric Exam in Any Recognized Board in India with 1 Year Certificate in Sericulture / Silk OR 10+2 Professional Course in Sericulture / Textile. More Eligibility Details Read the Notification|
|Skilled Craftsmen and equivalent posts Industries Department||187||Class 10th Matric Exam in Any Recognized Board in India with Handicraft 1 Year Certificate Course and 2 Year Experience.|
- General / OBC / EWS : 100/-
- SC / ST : 50/-
- Payment Mode Online;- Net Banking, Debit Card, Credit Card, Wallet
- Class 10th Matric Exam in Any Recognized Board in India
- For more Details Read the Official Notification.
How to fill the application form of JSSC Matric Level Recruitment 2023 online
- To fill the application form of JSSC Matric Level Recruitment 2023, the official website of Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission Department has to be opened.
- Even after clicking on the recruitment button, the recruitment link is given, click on that link.
- After clicking on the link, the official dashboard will open to fill the recruitment form.
- In which registration, login option buttons will also be there, click on it.
- After clicking on the first you have to fill your information like name address mobile number email id and click on registration.
- After registration, you have to click on the login button, which you have entered the mobile number and email id, the login id password has come on that email id.
- By clicking on the login button, enter the ID password and the form will open completely and fill out the form.
- After filling the complete information in the forum, check the form and verify it by clicking on the button.
- After filling the form upload the photo sign upload the document after uploading click on submit button.
- After submitting the form, make the online payment by clicking on the payment verify button, after deducting the online payment, take a print out of the form and save it.